Fun Flight Checklist
Almost half of all Americans have been traveling every year and traveling by plane is the second highest number but of course, the car is number one. Given that there are a lot of people passengers every year, in fact, there are millions of people taking flights in one year time so you should always be prepared. Riding the plane may be tedious or fun so it’s in your hands to make it a fun one or a tedious one. There are long flights and short trips and having a fun flight checklist is one way of ensuring that you can have the best trip ever!
Before You Leave
Check the country you are going to about their requirements and how you can enter at least three months ahead. Make sure you have your passport ready it takes 2 or more months to get your passport. Make sure you have all the required documents that the country required and check the visa requirements if there is any.
Carry-on bags should be more of your personal items. Make sure to include your travel documents since it will be one of the most asked stuff from your carry-on bag. Make sure you have your prescribed medication if you have any.
Pack light and travel light as much as possible. Travelling light gives you extra freedom and flexibility that you just don’t have with heavy luggage. You can move quickly through airports and train stations and it’s so much easier to take ridesharing with a small bag. Check out our blog about Hacks on Travelling Light
Double or triple check that you have your paperwork with you. Your ticket, visa, IDs, luggage tag. Some countries may require you your vaccination report. Have your itinerary ready anywhere you go. Your hotel information, travel insurance etc. Keep your rideshare
or private car information in an outside pocket for easy access. Save your airline’s phone number on your phone too for any cancellation and rebooking.
We also have our very own fun flight checklist:
- Luggage, of course, luggage is your life and without it, you will miss a bunch including changing your clothes.
- Headphones are essential! Who can live without music? This will also help you relax before your exciting trip or watch a movie that will not affect others. Music and movie is fun but too loud may annoy your fellow passengers.
- Tablets will let you binge-watch or maybe browse on your travel destination so that once you leave the plane, you know where to go.
- Travel Pillow for a cozy sleep during the flight. Take a rest and enjoy your flight.
- Last but definitely not the least, your airport ride from and to the airport. This is one of the most important things. Make sure you have a reliable ride. Make sure you arrive at least 4 hours before for international and 2 hours for domestic flights. You may book your ride here!