(Date of last revision: November 1, 2016)
Data we collect
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Site, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you use our Offerings. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We may also collect or develop aggregated information, which may include Anonymous Data and Personal Data, provided that such information does not personally identify you or any of our other users (“Aggregated Data”). We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Personal Data That You Provide to Us. In order to provide you with personalized services and features we ask you to register and establish your personal account (“Account”). During the registration process we will ask you for Personal Data such as your name, telephone number, gender, birth information, e-mail address, password, place of residence, zip code, etc. This Personal Data is used to customize the Offerings to you and to provide you with personalized service. Depending on the part of the Offerings you are accessing, you may be asked at various times, for example, by filling out a form or survey, to provide Personal Data such as name, gender, e-mail address, birth date, and birth location. Personal Data is collected primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our Offerings
If you purchase a service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you during the account creation process. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Personal Data Collected via Technology. To make our Offerings more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect Personal Data from you, including browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. Like most Internet services, we automatically gather this Personal Data and store it in log files each time you visit our Site.
- Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from users who are under the age of 18.
USE OF YOUR DATA
- General. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data (i.e., e-mail address, gender, and password) to personalize our Offerings; to deliver personalized information to you; to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; to respond to your questions should you ask an advisor a question; to provide you with electronic newsletters; and to send you special offers related to our Offerings and for other marketing purposes of Prime Time Shuttle.me. Your e-mail address is used to secure your Account and to make our personalized e-mail services available to you. You will only receive 2 types of messages from Prime Time Shuttle:
- IP Addresses. We use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site, and to track trends and statistics.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs) Our third party advertising partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
- E-mail Address. The e-mail address you submit to receive our Offerings will never be sold to any third party. All personalized e-mail that you select to receive as well as the special offers from our advertisers will be sent to you exclusively by Prime Time Shuttle.COM.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
- B. Co-branded Service Offerings. We may enter into agreements with certain businesses (each, a “Partner Company”) pursuant to which we provide the Partner Company with a URL and a customer registration page co-branded with, or private labeled by, the Partner Company, and the Partner Company distributes and promotes the URL to its customers. A Partner Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect from its customers. As a result, if you register on a website through a Partner Company, we may provide your Personal Data to the Partner Company. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Partner Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
- C. Third Party Services. We reserve the right to offer services and products from third party vendors (“Third Party Vendors”) to you on the Site, such as via newsletters or special offers, based on the preferences that you identify during the registration process and based on your subsequent preferences. We may share Aggregated Data about our user base with these Third Party Vendors; this information does not identify individual users. We do not link Aggregated Data with Personal Data.
- D. Third Party Contractors. We may share your Personal Data with third party contractors or service providers (“Third Party Contractors”) to provide you with the services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; to process payments; or to provide specific services in accordance with your instructions. These Third Party Contractors are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by us. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our Third Party Contractors for the sole purpose of providing the Offerings to you.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We have implemented and follow reasonable industry standard technical and procedural measures to protect against unauthorized access and use of your personal information. However, you should know that neither we nor any other web site can fully eliminate these risks.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us privacy [at] Prime Time Shuttle.COM.
OTHER WEBSITE LINKS
5. UPDATING/DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Changes to Personal Data. You can view and update the Personal Data you previously provided by viewing your Account from your personal dashboard. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, by sending a request to delete [at] Prime Time Shuttle.me, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. In some instances you may be able to update your information prior to purchasing a service from us, this may be done right on the order form. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
- Opt-out. If you have chosen to receive messages, newsletters, or promotional communications by e-mail, you can at any time cancel this, or “opt-out“, by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive. Should you decide to opt-out of receiving future mailings, we may share your e-mail address with our Third Party Contractors to ensure that you do not receive further communications from us.